e-Commerce Innovator, ConversionPoint Technologies Sets Stage for Growth in 2018 Following Record Year
ConversionPoint Technologies Inc., a leading e-Commerce technology group, completes 2017 with strong growth, achievements and milestones, and sets stage for new year with aggressive growth strategy designed to transform the e-Commerce landscape.
2017 Corporate Highlights
- ConversionPoint Technologies formed from the merger of Branded Response, a high-growth, e-commerce digital marketing agency, and Push Interactive, a direct-to-consumer e-Commerce solutions provider.
- Launched new consumer facing portal for company’s Blue Drone CRM and remarketing platform, simplifying consumer experience through feature and user experience (UE) enhancements.
- Added artificial intelligence (AI) enhancements to DriveBy platform, more powerfully automating media optimization.
- Recorded pro forma revenues of approximately $60 million in 2017, up significantly from 2016.
- Acquired Sellpoints, an e-Commerce technology leader that helps brands and retailers sell more online, with a marquee customer base of more than 500 major global brands.
- Completed $2 million convertible debt offering mid-year, followed by a recent $2 million straight-equity investment by Falcon Capital .
- Emerged as an e-Commerce technology leader with a mission of deploying best-of-breed technologies that help brands, retailers, advertisers and agencies sell more efficiently and profitably online.
“Across the board, 2017 was a phenomenal year for ConversionPoint Technologies,” said Robert Tallack, CEO of ConversionPoint Technologies. “After many significant and exciting developments, the year culminated with bringing Sellpoints into ConversionPoint to tackle the online retail and Amazon challenges of e-Commerce marketing. We’re now looking forward to another strong year of growth, driven by number of ambitious goals.”
The company’s four main areas of focus in 2018 include:
- Increasing revenue, market reach and expand customer bases for all three ConversionPoint units by offering a SaaS-model platform across all of its e-Commerce solutions
- Pursue acquisitions that support e-Commerce technology focused on delivering high client ROI
- Support M&A program by completing a large private capital raise in the first quarter
- Complete IPO onto a global market exchange in the fourth quarter
“We have laid out a detailed 2018 roadmap to add talent, functionality and UI enhancements to all of our e-Commerce platforms,” continued Tallack. “Every feature and innovation offered by this extraordinary group of companies will be focused on one thing: increasing ROI for client brands, advertisers and agencies.”
Sellpoints CEO, Brian O'Keefe, commented: “As part of ConversionPoint, we now have an enhanced capability to add value to our customer relationships and further enhance the user experience on our OMNI platform. We see many positive developments ahead.”
Haig Newton, CEO of Push Interactive and CTO of ConversionPoint, added: “Our Push e-Commerce technologies have been thoroughly ‘battle tested,’ and they work in ways totally new to most companies. In 2018, we’re planning to add additional AI functionality, as well as integrate Sellpoints’ unique knowhow and capabilities.”
According to Wilson Rondini, managing partner of Falcon Capital: “The rapid evolution in e-Commerce over the last year has been incredible, and for many, overly challenging with little reward. ConversionPoint attacks the major e-Commerce pain points head-on with brilliant technology solutions that generate measurable ROI. With an amazing winning team at the helm, we see ConversionPoint as the perfect investment for the new economy.”
About ConversionPoint Technologies
ConversionPoint Technologies, Inc. is a complementary group of e-Commerce technology providers that are changing how brands, advertisers and agencies connect with, acquire and retain customers. The company offers AI-enabled media optimization, CRM, and robust post-purchase modules that automate product delivery and remarketing. Addressing the three main channels of e-Commerce: direct (.com), online retail and Amazon, the company’s advanced proprietary technologies increases conversions, lifetime customer value, and return on ad spend. Connect on Twitter, LinkedIn or ConversionPoint.com
Important Cautions Regarding Forward Looking Statements
Except for historical information contained herein, this press release contains forward-looking statements, which reflect the expectations of management of ConversionPoint Technologies, Inc. (“ConversionPoint” or the “Company”) with respect to potential future events. Forward-looking statements consist of statements that are not purely historical, including any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future. Such forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to comments regarding: the Company's relationships with its customers; management's expectations with respect to future services to be offered by the Company; management's current growth projections including the Company's annual revenue and gross profit run rates, expansion of operations including through acquisitions; the value and timing of future projects with existing or new customers or products; perceived benefits of becoming a public company and the timing for an initial public offering; and management's expectations regarding the Company's interim financing requirements and the proposed use of proceeds for such bridge financing; the Company’s plans to become a leading e-Commerce company; plan to establish relationships with customers, partners, and/or agents which will enhance scalability, and sales and work efforts; the Company’s strategic growth plan for coming years, including accelerating the growth of its business; the Company’s predictions of its growth potential of its services and workforce.
These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results, performance or developments to differ materially from those contained in the statements. Actual results and the timing of events could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements as a result of such risks and uncertainties.
Released December 20, 2017